A 26-year-old graffiti artist in Australia died horrifically when he accidentally grabbed overhead power lines carrying a charge of 450,000 volts as he tried to "tag" a train. The man suffered deep burns to 90% of his body and died in hospital.
The man, who has not been named but is believed tobe from the Greenbank area of Brisbane, was with a friend aged 19 at a shunting yard in Tennyson when the incident happened on Saturday night (1 November).
"When police arrived the ambulance was already [at the scene]," Regional duty officer Inspector Daniel Bragg told ABC News. "They were advised that two males had entered the railway yard – one of them had climbed onto a commercial container that was on the line and came within the proximity of an overhead line and was electrocuted."
Bragg said the incident was witnessed by workers at the shunting yard........Read HERE then